|Thursday's Iron Fly competition; Michael Schmidt (center) was the eventual champion.|
- Sunday - Boats, Kayaks, SUPs, and other floaty things
- Monday - Lunch with L.L. Bean; they fed me, they get their own post...
- Tuesday - Tenkara Tuesday; the best of tenkara at ICAST / IFTD
- Wednesday - Apparel, Wading, Packs
- Thursday - Rods, Reels, & Randomness
- Friday - BesT! in Show
In the meantime, check out THIS LINK over at Costa Sunglasses. They were at the show (obviously selling sunglasses and apparel into retailers), but also championing the cause in conjunction with Washed Ashore to reduce the use of plastics with the #kickplastic campaign.
The amount of plastic that ends up in the world's oceans is staggering; and to show what that looks like a huge marlin was created and placed in the entryway of the show sculpted exclusively of ocean trash. In addition to water bottles, things like golf balls, flip flops, tooth brushes, shotgun shells, you name it show up in the trash fish...pretty incredible, it really makes you think about your own personal consumption.