I was curious what I'd find if I didn't write anything for a week.
I don't take much stock in numbers, but I thought it might be a fun exercise.
This is what I found.
- Website traffic decreased 40% in total when compared to the average of the prior 3 weeks
- Troutrageous! picked up 5 new Facebook fans but only 2 Twitter followers.
- 3 people started following my Pinterest boards
- My Klout score went up (?) from 44.47 to 45.07, peaking at 45.12
- 3 emails offering to write "Guest Posts"
- 1 advertising request - I hope their PayPal account has lots of 0s in it.
I also found this gem on eBay (courtesy of my wife).
Looks like a big win to me.