Unleash the Hydra! - The MNRiverdageous Lunkerdooress Scavenger Hunt
Yes, the five-headed monster is on the loose and it's protecting a $50 Cabela's gift card with its life. Want to snatch it from its grasp? Sure you do. Ancient Greek mythology says the only way to defeat the Hydra (besides decapitation closely followed by a blazing firebrand) is to answer the following riddles on these 5 blogs ("following" them via the various social media outlets below doesn't hurt either):
Lunker Hunt: http://lunkerhunt.blogspot.com/ - Facebook
"Which species of fish did I catch and then release without submitting for the state record it deserved."
Journal of a Minnesota Angler: http://www.journalofamnangler.com/ - Facebook - Twitter
"In which of my top adventures of 2010 did I catch my personal best largemouth bass?"
Troutrageous!: http://www.troutrageous.com/ (duh, you're already here) - Facebook - Twitter
"I hate a specific day of the week. In fact I think it's the worst day of the week. What day is it?"
The River Damsel: http://theriverdamsel.blogspot.com/ - Facebook
"I took 'Idaho By Storm' with Rebecca 'The Outdooress' and Cardboard Kirk...What did we have for lunch?"
Outdooress: http://www.outdooress.com/ - Facebook - Twitter
"What was the nickname of my first fly rod?" (She wants the nickname, not the make/model)
- Send all 5 answers to me, or any of the participating bloggers. See their post of this contest for their contact information. Click here to view my contact info. Don't put them in the comments section below!
- You must answer all 5 questions correctly, as determined by each blogger, to qualify for the drawing.
- You are allowed to send your answers to multiple bloggers, thereby increasing your chances of winning. So if you send your answer to all 5 of us, you get 5 entries.
- We will put all the correct entries together, sort by date received and pick a winner using OBN's famous RNG.
- Contest runs from today (April 21st) to 11:59:59.9 PM CDT, April 30th
- Contest winner must be from U.S. or Canada. Gift card will be in U.S. funds.
Think you can slay the beast? I guess we'll have to see...